Wednesday 4 February 2009

Today went well

Breakfast consisted of 2 skinny slices of well trimmed bacon, 2 boiled eggs and a slice of this nasty crap bread I got in Morrisons yesterday! Enjoyed the eggs but as the bacon wasn't cooked well enough it basiaclly tasted like crap! If i ahdn't have been stressing about nothing (you know those times where you feel like you got 100 things to do and your hands are working backwards)

Skipped lunch because I didn't eat breakfast till 11 so it was nil-by-mouth till dinner. I am having an Original day today, which for those of you who don't already know is a day where you get to eat mostly pasta rice or lentils and heaps of the green stuff. So I opted for a lean beef, vegetable and lentil stew. Was yummy, but it sort of shrunk as I cooked it so I just demolished a jacket potato with cheese.

Day has gone well so far but I am still craving something sweet.

Been spending a bit of time on a forum with other slimmers and when I told them my late night sweet cravings they gave me tons and tons of great ideas, but the same one cropped up as what mubbs told me. The SW Ferero Roche's! (not really sure thats how you spell it) They really do sound fab and I am deff gonna try them. I will read again how to do it and post it up tomorrow, for any of you who wanna try it.

Well I am off to play Call Of Duty and try to stop thinking about that Wholenut in the cupboard. It's been sat there over a week and I have been so good so far. I think I might keep it as a treat for when i lose my first 10lb!

Have a good Thursday!

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment