Thursday 5 February 2009

農曆新年 - Happy New Year

農曆新年 - Happy New Year (in Chinese obviously) Bit late I know but at least I gave it a thought!

CHINESE! The reason for me starting my blog today with that was beacause... I had it for my dinner tonight. It was the dogs wotsits! Really was delicious and I counted it all in my syns. Weighed it out and plated it all up and it looked HUGE! I couldn't believe it, actually i still can't and I am onna double check with my SW buddy and my leader when i go Monday to weigh-in. It was a lot bigger than I expected. Anyway I had chicken chow mein, heaps of rice and even Chinese chips! Mmmmm

Felt really full afterwards because I hadn't had nothing since brunch. I felt slightly naughty but it was well worth it.

Brunch i ahd same old salad with a hame sandwich and 2 boiled eggs. Nothing new there.

Anyway lets get onto the snow!

It has made me very lazy. I just can't seem to warm myself up enough to hop on the Wii fit. I have been a bad bad girl this week so far when it comes to exercise! Done about 20 minutes on the Wii fit all week. I have been walking too and from school now and then when Neal doesn't want to go or the girls want me to take them and I do walk around town for a couple of hours a week but that's nothing out the norm so I don't count it. Need to get back into the swing. Did great last week. Bet I haven't lost any weight this week! :( I have been trying. But I'm a greedy bloater and its hard work. lol.

Speaking of the snow this is what my hubby and girls got upto this evening while me and my son faught to get his coat on to take a short trip to a neighbours! THAT was hard work. Burned about 300 calories in teh struggle, then we had to get his shoes back on him. Anyway, fights with my 1 year old son i will save for another blog. Heres the pic...

Kids are being good and since i told them, for the 20th time at the weekend, that mummy isn't allowed to have a crisp or a bite of their chocolate, they haven't let me. Cait slips now and then but Angel is constantly reminding me (sort of rubbing it in my face unintentionally actually) She comes home from school with her goodies and says things like, your not allowed these are you mummy, you can only have grown up food! Bless her cotton socks!

It's great that I'm not doing this on my own because I feel like if I let myself down I also let Kez down an I really don't want to do that. If I keep letting myself down I know I am gonna stop going. AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO STOP GOING! I like it. The group leader is fab and everyone else there is nice and helpful. Just need something to give me a kick up the arse really.

Well I have yabbered enough and just want to say hope you all stay safe in the snow. If your anything like me you feel like you want to curl up and wait for spring to get here!

Have a good Friday x

No comments:

Post a Comment