Friday 6 February 2009

How good am I!

Well who deserves a big smiley face sticker today! ME!

The diet went great today and I think I might have nailed it! I am starting to resist temptations and doing really well.

Skipped brekkie today and went for a ham toastie at lunch (Having an original day so the ham was allowed and the bread was my Hb) Then I didn't eat until I got back from rainbows at 7 and i cooked a chicken dinner. Chicken breast, sprouts (parp alert), broccoli, carrots and my potatoes in skins (Hb) and gravy (3.5 syns) Then between those I had a diet coke with a jaffa cake in morrisons (2.5 syns) and 3 chocolate fingers (4.5 syns) So overall I personally feel pleased with todays results.

Had a lot of stress today though which I spose has helped take my mind off eatin. lol. Story for another day I am sure.

Well it's late and I'm sleepy and have to be up early for dance class so it's time to climb the stairs n curl up away from the sub zero temperatures outside. HA! (Thank jesus for central heating!)

Oh before I leave you check out this video: It's bloody hirrarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meALhh0vrxM I'm gonna get me a tee!

Sweet dreams and have a good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment